Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How we calculate VOWD if we have diffrent milestone weightings?

2 replies [Last post]
Jenny Ingco
User offline. Last seen 2 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All Planners,

I am working on p6 and I just need to know How we can calculate the VOWD if we given the milestone weightings will be different from the physical progress weightings?

Thank you for any help...

Thank you,

Replies

Jenny Ingco
User offline. Last seen 2 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

Sir,

Thank you very much for your replay. I was wondering how it's possible to fit in my EPC project, if I need to monitor %progress for overall and each EPC phase using multi weight crieteria ( manhours , money, physical progress) at different phases? I use sure trak.

Hope you come forward to help me in this issue with my great thanks.

Hanson

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hanson,

Can you make it clear for me if that term "Milestone" as you mentioned is the the same as the Baseline program.

I understand that milestones can never be loaded with resources.

Please Clarify.

Regards,