Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to show Progress on Baseline Bar

1 reply [Last post]
hengxiang shen
User offline. Last seen 8 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
I just move from P3 3.1 to P3 E/C 5.0. In 3.1 it is very easy to set the physical progress on baseline bar, but in 5.0 I set the progress bar same row position as baseline but the start point is not same as baseline start point and just start same as current bar start point, so the physical progress just in the middle of baseline bar. How can i do?

Replies

David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
shen,

Primavera has no facility to do this.

However you can use a global change create a pair of user defined dates which represent the liquidated part of the baseline bar, and use those dates to draw a bar which shows progress against the baseline.