Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How can change the date display type in P3.

4 replies [Last post]
mch 714
User offline. Last seen 11 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Any PP, I want to change that date display type from 20/2/2010 to 20/Feb/2010. why date menu only have Arab number and not appeared English number in month.

Replies

mch 714
Hi Robin,
In P3, Click Format>Dates and only appeared the date format for Arabic numerals(21-3-2010), but not had that I need type (21-mar-2010)on months.
Robin Reyes
User offline. Last seen 3 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
In P3, Click Format>Dates and then Select the date format you want.
mch 714
Hi Mike,
Sorry! I wrote the status is in primavera - P3.1 Verson. whether is same changing on the default system of windows XP? I already try so doing but not change together with system of windows XP.

Best regards

Mch714
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 28 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Hi Mch

It is old software so the numeric system applies - you are lucky to get 2010 visible.

In Powerproject version 5 - some time ago - the date format was linked to the default windows set up but now you can set it to whatever configuration you want.

Best regards

Mike Testro.