Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Filters

4 replies [Last post]
Iain Gray
User offline. Last seen 12 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi all,

Am having a bit of hassle when running a filter using a code from the Code Library to seperate out the relevant coded bars.

I am getting a duplication of activities when I run the filter, as in all activities (but not headings) are dupicating themselves and I am struggling to work out why and how to undo it! (When you select one of the items it also selects its duplicate counterpart!).

All the bars have been summarised, and the duplicated are not indented.

Any help would be appreciated!

Iain

Replies

Daya Sugunasingha
User offline. Last seen 16 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
The reason I think is because you have selected the Summary as well as the subproject
Iain Gray
User offline. Last seen 12 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks for the reply’s, I seem to have eradicated the problem now, though not sure how or why!

Iain
Raj Maurya
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Check your filter setting you might have set up the criteria that organising all summerised activity together and detail activity after that. If you want to undo just run program again without using filter. It will be better for more specific reply if you specify your software.
Ravi Potwar
User offline. Last seen 3 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Which Programme you using & What you want to filters