Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Opportunities in Australia

6 replies [Last post]
Adwait Ranade
User offline. Last seen 15 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Friends,
I am a Graduate Engineer with Post Gratuate qualification in Construction Management and 15+ years of multidisciplinary experience predominantly in Oil&Gas Project Controls in Middle East. I have recently got PR visas for Australia and am looking for a good, permanent job for permanent relocation.
Requesting feedbacks to help me identify good opportunities.
Any Clues?

Replies

Andrew Pearce
User offline. Last seen 1 year 30 weeks ago. Offline
Must be great being a Pom working in Aus after your guys have claimed back the ashes!
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Andy,

You’re a gent, thanks for your help.

Chris Oggham
Andrew Dick
User offline. Last seen 8 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Hey Guys,
If you go to www.seek.com.au and set yourselves up as members (nil cost) and then set up an automatic e-mail based on the keywords "Planner Scheduler’ you should get at least 2 or 3 e-mails a week that advertise jobs around OZ.

Let me know how you go.

Andy
Chris Oggham
I’m pleased you found it helpful, I hope everything goes well for you.
Adwait Ranade
User offline. Last seen 15 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks a lot Chris. That would help me to kick off the job hunt.
Also I came across a great web site called www.seek.com which has loads of opportunities listed for Oz.
Chris Oggham
Hi Adwait,

I had a personal message from a great guy called Andrew Dick who told me there is a great deal of work in Australia at the moment, and even offered to put me in touch with some recruiters. I’m sure if you were to send him a personal message he’d be glad to do the same for you.

What you need to do is go to the Members Directory by clicking on Members on the navigation menu. In the Search Text, type "Andrew Dick" and from the drop down menu select "All Word(s)" and click on the Search button.

Two entries will be displayed, the guy you want is PPId 18068, click on the envelope icon and you will be able to send him a private message.

Good Luck

Chris Oggham