Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to stop automatic roll up of Activities

1 reply [Last post]
Thomas Nicholson
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to stop P5 from automatically rolling up my whole programme when I change the colour of a bar in the bars options?  Every time I expand the programme to show what I want and then alter something in the bars options and press apply it rolls up the whole thing to the highest level so I have to re-expand it again. I can't find an option anywhere to turn this off.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Thom

Replies

Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 21 weeks ago. Offline

Just select View, Expand all and then each time you go back the schedule will display all the activties. It rembers the last roll up command made by the menu! You might ask why, but this is one of the many frustrating thing you will discover about this software.

Paul E Harris

Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia

Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers, Consulting and Training

www.eh.com.au

www.eastwoodharris.com

www.primavera.com.au- a Primavera scheduling software resources site