Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

hoe can i use fill cell in P3E

5 replies [Last post]
tamer sayed
User offline. Last seen 15 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
there are fill cell in P3 if i want to put the same duration in many activities so i hilight for duration cells and right click and press to fill cell
duration appear automatic in all activities
my question now how i use the same option in P3E
or where is fill cell in P3E
thank you

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Choose the cell that has the information that you desire to place in all the other cells, select it and all the others that you want to modify and then fill cell.

Regards.
Suresh Sankaranku...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 1 week ago. Offline
Tamer
click in the first cell from where you want to fill , select until the cell you want to copy Eg: Activity id 10010 to 10090 then press Ctrl+E . Hope you found useful.
Suresh
Mangesh Khuspe
User offline. Last seen 44 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
tamer

it is by name of "fill down" in edit menu.

regards
mangesh
Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Its used exactly the same way as in P3. Either right click, or on the EDIT menu.
Oliver Melling
User offline. Last seen 4 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: The GrapeVine
Tamer,

Select the item you want to fill down with the left mouse button, then hold down control and shift, then select the last activity you want to fill down to with the left mouse button. (This should highlight all the activities you wish fill.)

Next press the right mouse button and select fill down.