Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Difference between suretrak PM 3.0 & Project Planner P3

3 replies [Last post]
Zakir Saari
User offline. Last seen 11 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Guys..

I’ve been using P3 most of the time & moving to a new company and was provided with Suretrak PM 3.0.

I need to know the major differences between this 2 softwares. Hope the gurus over here could enlighten me.

Regards

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 2 days 15 hours ago. Offline
P3 is older version than SureTrak but was always superior. Both I consider outdated because they have issues with newer operating systems and because updating stopped long ago.

It does not make sense investing time and money on any.

Best Regards,
Rafael
Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Hi Zakir

For more info check the primavera 3 user manual .In the introduction part they have distinguished the feature of p3 compared to suretrak
Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 36 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Hi Zakir

P3 can handle more number of activities than Suretrak
Even cost wise P3 is more than Suretrak-I trust
P3 is advanced version of Suretrak
I believe but not sure ,that store period performance option available in P3,which is not in Suretrak