Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Limited Activities in P3

6 replies [Last post]
mohsin farooqi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
hi iam using p3 and i was unable to add activitys after 60 activities and iam getting an error message that activity limit excedded .can u plz help me guys

Replies

mohsin farooqi
you people might be right. well i was using the academic version of p3 thats why i was limited to 60 activities
thanx any way in solving my problem
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 4 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
If your P3 is version 3.0, I strongly recommend to reinstall the software, may be more serious is install the software on other machine rather the current one.

I remember a case that acedamic version is installed and removed. However, some installed information cannot remove from the registry due to some policies setting, all later version installation are not successful,
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
If it works only for 60 activities or so, then definitely it will be a demo version..........
mohsin farooqi
Hi
Iam using p3 version 3.0 and iam not using a academic or trial version anyways thanxs for replying me
regards
mohsin
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
You definitely are using the inexpensive academic version of P3 that is designed only for teaching. It is designed to work this way. If you want to be able to add in more than 60 activities, then you will need to purchase a full version from a Primavera Representative. Good luck!
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 4 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Which P3 version have installed?
For version 2.0 demo version or acedamic version, there is limitation on number of activities and other functions.