Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3 to P3e/c

4 replies [Last post]
Daya Sugunasingha
User offline. Last seen 16 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I would like some feed back from anyone who has upgraded from P3 to P3 e/c where the project was initially inputted in P3? Who easy or difficult was it? Would you recommend transfering to P3e/c or continue using P3?
Thanks
Daya

Replies

Ali Vessali
User offline. Last seen 7 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Darrell,

Let me know what is the latest update about this issue. Keep in touch.

Ali(avessali@ellisdon.com)
Darrell ODea
User offline. Last seen 18 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Ali,
I am attending my P3e/c seminar today.
Will raise this issue with them (About Suretrack Incompat.Issues). Have P3 offered solutions to this. As, as far as I know P3e/c is free to all P3 current licence holder, but as you suggest it may be detrimental if it doesnt allow interoperability.

Regards,
Darrell
Ali Vessali
User offline. Last seen 7 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Daya;

As far as I know, P3e/c is not compatible with SureTrak completely and this is just a reason that we prefer to continue with P3 in our company because we have SureTrak installed in our all job sites and it’s not easy for us to migrate to P3e/c at the time.

Ali
Darrell ODea
User offline. Last seen 18 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Daya,

Primavera,
F U Contact them with your registration number,
they will give you a free 2 or 3 hour demonstartion, on P3e/c. As far as I know the update is free to registered licence holders. Contact their helpdesk or Forgetrack for further details. Hope this is of use.

Regards,
D.