Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Marina Construction & Controled Beach

2 replies [Last post]
Khaled Bashiti
User offline. Last seen 7 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Everyone,

I would like to open a new subject concerning marina & Controled Beaches Construction.

i m new at this field, i need to get help at it

example:

- any issue written concerning this subject from a planners point of view.

- Web Sites Dealing with this Subject.

- Construction work Method of statement.

regards,

Replies

Stuart Ness
User offline. Last seen 12 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Khaled,

Although this partcular project has been complete for some time, I hope that you find this link useful:
http://www.lebanon.com/construction/the.quarterly/2000/jul-sep/address.htm

Cheers,

Stuart

www.rosmartin.com
Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
I would suggest searching the international conference on geosynthetics, as I remember a number of papers on these subjects, otherwise try google and do a search with the keywords you want. The subjects is unfortunately too wide and complicated to discuss here so I advise reading up on it itand asking more specific questions.