Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Printing errors

5 replies [Last post]
FEDERICO ESCALORA
User offline. Last seen 4 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

hello to everyone,

I need some help, this is the situation,why when I do printing for Microsoft program its apper ( THERES IS NOT ENOUGH MEMORY TO COMPLETE THE OPERATION ) even when I restart to my PC then reprint again nothing change i? Can you please  help me ,What I will do to printing such as having a problem, anyway  my activity is 1,700 plus activity. Please kindly email  to fescalora@yahoo.com.   Thanks  in advance .

Thanks and Regards,

fescalora

Replies

Matthew Lin
User offline. Last seen 11 years 33 weeks ago. Offline

Fescalora,

- go to "project", make sure project start date consistent with real start date; guess that current date there is much earlier than the actual one

- go to "file" then "print", make sure timescale is "all"

- pls double check your page setup via print preview

After that, print should be ok.

If it still doesn't work, pls create a new project then copy & paste the entire project, do the set-up again;

pls be aware of activities with constraints...

Good Luck,

Ahmad Husni Saleh...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia

TQ i will try

FEDERICO ESCALORA
User offline. Last seen 4 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Try to convert it to MS 2003, same problem also with me, my program is MS 2007, but when I convert it to 2003 it works, just try.

Ahmad Husni Saleh...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia

I do have the same problem,

any friend can help us.