Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

ASTA

2 replies [Last post]
Raphael Lali
User offline. Last seen 12 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

is there anybody tell me How multi-Currency work on ASTA?

Replies

Tekin Guvercin
User offline. Last seen 11 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Hi Raphael,

You need to go "Library Explorer". Under "Currency Unit" you can add unlimited currency. When you add new currency you also enter exchange rate.

After that it is all up to you.

1) you can right click on activity table such as excel and from Format Cells you can choose which currency you want to display. It will automatically convert new currency using by exchange rate.

2) I am not sure if you know in ASTA the same Column can be display on activity table more than once. For example you select cost and add twice to table. After that you right click on Colum and from table definition you can select one USD another EURO. The same activity and on the same cost you will display both currency.

If my answer is not cover your expectation please follow up Mike’s recommend. If help not cover your expectation ask to Mike who is GRU of ASTA and Project Management, I am sure he will know the answer J

Tekin

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 28 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Raphael

Welcome to planning planet.

Go to Help

Type currencies tick Display

Select the first on the list and you will find all the information you need.

Asta Help is much quicker than the PP forum.

Best regards

Mike Testro