Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planning Engineer, PMP,PMI-SP ( Dubai & Abu Dhabi)

2 replies [Last post]
Alaa Al haj
User offline. Last seen 7 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

Hello my friends,

I would like to thank everyone here, PP is always best place to find solution to your planning and scheduling difficulties.  

I am Planning engineer have more than 6 years of experience, I have developed my self in planning and time software especially Primavera. I love my job as planner as it gives me full picture of project and I really enjoy the job.

Now my responsibilities are more proposal and tendering less planning and scheduling which I want to change.

I am living in Dubai , searching for new opportunities in planning  and scheduling ( FULL / Part Time ) , I am applying only through ONLINE ( like bayt, gulfnews, dubizzle--- etc )

It is highly appreciated if you can guide me to better approach to reach my goal , any information is valuable , website, name of companies that’s in need of planner ---  

Is it worth to visit companies physically?? can I have name of some construction companies in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Please comment as this may help many

Thank you

Replies

Alaa Al haj
User offline. Last seen 7 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Mike

i Have profile in LINKED IN and i will join job seeker groups.

thanks again

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 21 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

Hi Alaa

Why not join Linked In and become a member of the relevant job seeker groups.

You can raise your profile by joining in the various discussions.

Best regards

Mike Testro