Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Attachment PDF file in Note

2 replies [Last post]
Phansuek Kulap
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello all Planner 

I'm using P6; Release 6.0. In the Notebook of each activity, that we can attach our note such as Picture and Link. But this function  unable to attachment PDF file. I would like to attach PDF files for for information as I can convert Auto CAD file to PDF and some documents can also be converted to PDF file.

Anyone,known about this option or you have another way to attach PDF file in you schedule.

Big Thankyou

Replies

Phansuek Kulap
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Thanks so much Justin James

Justin James
User offline. Last seen 5 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar, TILOS

Dear Kulap,

For uploading your pdf documents , you should use "Wps&Docs" tab at the bottom , Not the Notebook option.

Regards

Justin,

Qatar.