Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to create resource histogram

1 reply [Last post]
Planner Scheduler
User offline. Last seen 18 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
?

Replies

Jackie Gilliland
User offline. Last seen 14 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Go to:

Tools / Graphic Reports / Resource & cost.

I suggest you Add a new report and work through each of the selection tabs for setting up the report.

Resource Selection, Content, Date and Selection are the ones you should focus on first.

In Resource Selection you need to select the resource you would like to create the histogram for.

Content selects between curve & Histogram and allows you to include targets.

Date allows you to select your timescale and time intervals.

Selection allows you to make a selection of what you would like to create the histogram for.

I have of course assumed that you have resource loaded your schedule. If not you need to create resources and allocate them to your activities prior to doing any of this.

I suggest you set this up and see if you could get it to work, if not, let us know what you have problems with.

Regards
Jackie