Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Infomaker and P3 - View report error

2 replies [Last post]
Hafedh Ben Ali
User offline. Last seen 12 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Can anyone help me in resolving this error which appears when I try to run a report from Infomaker in P3, even a sample one :(( Select error: sql state= S002 [intersolv][ODBC Btrieve driver] table not found in data dictionary: APEXDIR ))
Thanks

Replies

Hafedh Ben Ali
User offline. Last seen 12 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks to Dayanidhi, it works, encourage P3 users to use this utilities to refine their reports.
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Make sure to create FILED.DDF, FILE.DDF, INDEX.DDF files from Tools->Update Data Dictionary -> Clicking Advanced from P3 Data Field Option. Then when you open Infomaker, you can link this file accordingly in the ODBC area. i.e In the Data Source Name, give a reasonable project title to recognize, then in the database directory enter a proper path where the .DDF files stored.

Hope this will help..........