Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

More assistance / advise needed

1 reply [Last post]
deys nassah
User offline. Last seen 6 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
I may be working for a developer/client organisation working in mega projects in mid east. I am told that this type of organisation needs to plan in "funding" requirements to ensure that the money is available from sources like say the World bank or IMF etc...
This being the case, how and what would need to be shown on the schedule? Presumably this would be shown only at the higher level not the detailed level 3 or 4??

I would appreciate your views on the matter..

Replies

Pranab Kumar Deb
User offline. Last seen 3 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
dear Friend ,
1. Funded projects need "Expected Cash Flow" presentation so that the funding agency knows when and how much money to arrange. I generated this at the end i.e. when i had the level 4 program resource loaded, if the project is just in planning stage and u have the total approximate estimated cost u can make the whole cost as a resource (load resource as three step distribution , not necessarily but i prefer it ) u can forecast expected cash flow.
And yes u are making the strategic plan make it small and crisp with all majors works as a WBS Level.
HTH
Deb