Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Job Notification.....

3 replies [Last post]
Vishwas Bindigana...
User offline. Last seen 23 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear PP Admin,

Can a status-notification be sent as a private message to the successful candidate when he/she applies for a job on the planning planet? (In other words, if I apply for a job on the planning planet, I should be able to get an "accepted/declined" notice as a private message.)

Hope I’m not asking for too much!

Rgds

Replies

Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Mostly good recruiters contact applicants on their personal e-mails intimating the current status and their requirement if any.

So Job notification usually depends upon your selection or acceptance of application for interview.

Although it is good idea but it seems difficult to some extent coz it all depends upon the recruiters.
Sukumaran Subaram...
User offline. Last seen 9 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
PP Admin,

Nothing is terrific. Actually, Vishwas’s idea is great. At least the applicant knows where is his/her standing and what is his/her chances in getting the job. At the end there is no frustration and both parties know the status.

Regards.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
That is a terrific idea.

The problem we have is convincing the recruiters to spend more time on our CV’s. The easiest thing for them is to read our CV and ignore it if it is not suitable.

We will see what can be done. Thanks for the suggestion. I think we can arrange for something like you suggest.

PP Admin.