Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Overseas Work for Planning

4 replies [Last post]
Rick Bartucca
User offline. Last seen 15 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am looking for information on working overseas. Currently in the USA, but interested in going pretty much anywhere. How difficult is it to get work permits? Does anyone know of good contacts looking for someone for planning in the pacific rim? I appreciate the help.

Replies

Toby Hunt
User offline. Last seen 10 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Rick

I know that my company, Hill International are looking fo planners and delay analysts accross the world. Drop me an e-mail at tobyhunt@hillintl.com and I will point you in the direction of the decision maker in the region you are interested in.

Regards

Toby
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Rick,

A site you may find useful is hosted by the British Home Office called Working in the UK. his may give you some of the information you want.

Chris
Rick Bartucca
User offline. Last seen 15 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Chris,

I have and have applied to several jobs. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on working overseas and how long things take to process. Also not being part of the EU how difficult is it for an American to work in Europe or any other country? Sorry for the confusion.

Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Rick,

Daft question perhaps, but you have looked at the Jobs Page?

Chris Oggham