Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planners Rate ???

4 replies [Last post]
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Does anyone know of a web site where planners can view what the average salary should be for Planners? I know this can differ from Country to Country and also depends on the different grades of planners, but at least to get a indication of what the rates should be. This will also be helpfull to the agencies. Any reference will be welcomed

Replies

MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 4 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I agree the point, the worth of outselves.
In the real live, the recognition of ourselves is by others and market need. Not our control.
Darrell ODea
User offline. Last seen 18 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Decide what you are worth for yourself, don’t be driven by the average.
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 4 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Just for information, a survey result published 2 months ago for HK construction industry:
HK$35k for over 10 yr (current is around HK$30k or less)
Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
I think this differ from Country to Country ,but at least 20K є - 25k є ( yearly)