Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time Periods

3 replies [Last post]
George Papachristou
User offline. Last seen 11 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello,

I have just started using Primavera P6 and I could use as much advice I could get. Well the problem is that i set an activity duration for 2 days , with working hours 8:00-16:00.What I have seen and do not understand is that while the activity was supposed to start the first day at 8:00 and finish the second day at 16:00, in fact it ends on the third day at 11:00.

Does anybody have an idea why is that happeing and how I can correct it?

Thanks,

George

Replies

Jose Frade
User offline. Last seen 3 years 23 weeks ago. Offline

second

Jose Frade

Most likely the calendar you have assigned to the activity does not have the working day starting at 08:00 and finalizing at 16:00. Or the second day is a Holliday ?...in any case check calendar of thee activity or the calendar of the resource if any.

BR

JMFrade

Jose Frade