Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Total Original Duration!

3 replies [Last post]
Jonald Calaycay
User offline. Last seen 11 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Guys,

Greetings! i have imported a project from p3.1 to p6. most of what i imported is ok. my concern is that the total duration is not matching with what i imported. even i set the calender same as p3.1.

regards,

Jonald Calaycay
CAT Group Int’l (UAE)

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Jonald,

First of all welcome to Planning Planet.

The Total Original Duration in Summary band calculated based on the "Default" calendar.

In order to change the summary duration you must select the calendar that your current project used. To do that, go to --> Enterprise --> Calendars, select the calendar that your project currently used and mark the check box "Default".

Regards,

Arnold
Jonald Calaycay
User offline. Last seen 11 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Izam,

The ES are all the same except the Gap is from 425 to 531.

Thank you for the reply.

Regards,

Jonald

Izam Zakaria
User offline. Last seen 7 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
How gap it is? Did ES equal each other