Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Del acitivity code assignments

3 replies [Last post]
Mohsen Nourbakhsh
User offline. Last seen 11 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
hi guys,
we’ve just started to run P3e parallel to the P3, so I’m fairly new to P3e. was trying to delete activity code assignments(code value) of some activities and simply make the field blank but it wont delete (EPS,Project, Global level) , just allows me to change it to another one(dont know if it s an access right issue, yet can add/del/edit activities and Project level codes, ...). any ideas? cheers

Replies

Mohsen Nourbakhsh
User offline. Last seen 11 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Guys Thanks so much, Now that the problem s been solved i feel like i m the dumbest ;)
Niek Zonneveld
User offline. Last seen 2 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Just bring the activity code column into the layout and use copy-down (ctrl-E). If you copy down from an empty field you effectively delete the codes.

HTH
Andrew Dick
User offline. Last seen 8 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
You should be able to open the ’Activity Details’ at the bottom of the layout, go to the ’Codes’ tab, select the code you wish to remove and click on the remove button at the bottom.

Andy