Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

HOW CAN I MAKE photo in my layout

4 replies [Last post]
tamer sayed
User offline. Last seen 15 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
could you tell me how can i put any logo or photo ( picture )
in my layout

i try attachment like P3( project planner )
but it is different in enterprise
could you tell me way to do it
thank you

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 12 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Great ... i didn’t know that ... living and learning.
Mario Sanvitale
User offline. Last seen 12 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Set up a specific Notebook topic type in Admin Categories. Call it something like Activity Pictures and make it available at Activity level only.

Against an activity in the project add a Notebook Topic and select the Activity Pictures topic.

Insert the picture into the Notebook Item by using the "picture" function (the three-colour icon).

Go to the activity bars display and against the relevant bar add the Bar Label to the right of the bar.

The problem with this is that you have to resize the row height of the bar that has the picture to be able to see it. That’s OK if it’s a fairly small picture, no good if big.

You can’t do the same as you can with P3 for pictures.

If you want that kind of output why not print the Gantt chart as html and embed in a Powerpoint, where you can easily add any pictures you want anywhere?
tamer sayed
User offline. Last seen 15 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
COULD YOU TELL ME IN DETALIES
STEP TO STEP
THANK YOU
Mario Sanvitale
User offline. Last seen 12 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Paste the photo into an Activity Notebook Item and then display the Notebook Item as a bar label next to the activity.