Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Showing activity text on the side of the bars

4 replies [Last post]
Terry White
User offline. Last seen 12 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I'm sorry but I don't use this software enough to remember the simple technique of showing activity descriptions on the end of the bars. Please could someone provide me with a quick reminder ?

Replies

A.Jaffer Sadiq
User offline. Last seen 5 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

yaa right

Mr.PIO RENE TORTOLA

u can try it this way,

BONG YAGAHON
User offline. Last seen 48 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Your welcome Terry..Anytime..

Terry White
User offline. Last seen 12 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Thank you for your reply Pio, that's done the trick. I've got my labels back now :)

Terry

BONG YAGAHON
User offline. Last seen 48 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hello Terry,

How're you doin'? WHat you mean is puting a label on the activity bars. The quickest way is to right click the progress bar, then choose bars, then a dialogue box will aPPEAR. Click modify, then click the tool bar LABEL. Click + then choose the name of the label you would like to put adjust the fonts size as you like and you're done.

hope this helps.

Thanks.

Pio