Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

unit price for resorce- HOW can I print ?

6 replies [Last post]
onur ozer
User offline. Last seen 18 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All,

In Report Writer (ver_p3.1) Content section-Data Item :

from Resource/cost data :

i could not find "price/unit" ? . Can’t I see that item or is there any other solutions for print all the resource dictionary .

I know resource dictionary print button . But I only want in my project (about 800 resources) in excel sheet in a column resource names and in b column resouce price per unit values . That button print a report but i don’t want that format, since i cannot get the price per unit value near the resource name .

everything is there but i cannot see price per unit data item, it must be hidden but i cannot find,

Please help at my 1st question :)

Replies

Venkatasubramania...
User offline. Last seen 11 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
I have the same kind of problem.
In my project schedule, when they created, entered the resources (manhour, = BQ*productivity) and BQ in the resources itself. They have given different names for the resources and differrent names for BQ also. I want to a show seperate column to show the resource name, manhour and the same for BQ also. Experts please in details as I am not much familier with p3.

Thanks
Giannis Kostis
User offline. Last seen 17 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Onur,
In order to get Resource Dictionary and Resource Unit Prices in excel format I suggest you to use project.xls (you can find it in P3 cd-rom \Support\UTILS\EXCEL\).

Regards
Giannis
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 13 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
i already send the ammended formula, u can use straight away, or u can send me your file i can repair it for u.
onur ozer
User offline. Last seen 18 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Raja,

Price per unit in our project is not Budgeted Cost divided by original duration . In our project although i changed the original duration our resource price per unit keeps its original value what we wrote before in the res.dictionary .

I want the values in the resource dictionary

Thanks
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
Sample global change..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
Hi
create a column....suggest use global change? I hope u fimiliar with global change... so i dont have to explain detail. Any how if needed...no problem. Just ask