Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Run Date

4 replies [Last post]
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear PP members,

I would like to show only Current Date but without time display in "Run Date" field under the footer in P3 schedule printout. Is it possible to hide "time" in the Run Date area. I’ve tried with time format settings(Regional options) in windows control panel but no use. In P3 print preview still i could see the current date with time in the Run Date field.

I hope someone could help me to solve this..........

Regards

Daya

Replies

Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Data date will cover the purpose of Run date as you want to show in Legend in Printing
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
There is no need to go to all of that trouble. The footer is fully customizeable. Just go to File / Page Setup / Footer. The Help file can help you for there. Good luck!
Nourjamal Izbasarova
User offline. Last seen 14 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Hello Daya,
Probably this is not the best solution, but still you can try: i saved the schedule as a PDF file, and then deleted the time (Adobe Acrobat 5.0 has a ’touch up text tool’, which allows to make changes to the text)
hope it helps,
NJ
Raj Maurya
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Daya,
You can use the data date instead of run date. I know this not the true solution of your question but you can run the schedule on current date and then use data date.