Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Text formatting in iOS safari not respected.

2 replies [Last post]
Steven Auld
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Not sure why, but for some reason, the text formatting is not working when adding comments from safari on an iPhone. In order to have carriage returns included in the saved post I am having to manually add the < br > tag to get a line break. This is not an issue on the desktop (when using chrome anyway). I am not using any other formatting, but this drives me nuts having to do it manually. Anyone else have this issue? Steven (and yes I did use carriage returns when typing this, just not manually tagged)

Replies

Steven Auld
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Thanks,
Wouldn’t be so bad if the iOS keyboard made it easier to get to the < key.
Steven
Hello Steven, I have just created this with my iPhone. I will pass this test onto the developers if there are no carriage returns in this after each full stop. Well spotted. Regards... James