Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

RE: Date format

2 replies [Last post]
Guy Hindley
User offline. Last seen 5 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
On the main screens the date format seems to have changed to American - very confusing to those of us who use the British date format.

Could the main screens show the date of message posting where the month is spelt out please?

Once in the detailed replies it is spelt out that way. Sorry to be a nuisance, but I only reognised it when I noticed a reply posted on the 5 Oct 2003, then it clicked that the script had been altered and should have been the 10 May 2003!

The last major international project I worked on which crossed the Atlantic used this method to avoid confusion - all of us brought up on Artemis 9000 took to it like "ducks to water"

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,

We have changed the dates to a "standard" that should be easy for everyone.

Hope this helps. Sorry for the error / confusion.

Development Team.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Guy,

Good point. We will get it done.

While we are on the subject of Date Formats. Does anyone have any opinions on all dates being shown in local time or GMT or something else - days or hours ago??

Regards.