Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

resourses?

7 replies [Last post]
Marc De Vall
User offline. Last seen 5 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi everyone
Yes its me again,does anyone know of any construction or rail papers etc that apart from the ones on here are a good source for vacancies or cv dropping,i have over 30 years experience building in construction and would now like to become a scheduler/planner (the planner at a later stage after experience)i have been trying for 2 years to progress into this,either work is scarce or my experience not enough?have done a p.m diploma,currently doing mcas,etc but im not a quitter!have a nice day,thanks for you time.

Replies

Marc De Vall

Hi Samer

Many thanks again for your reply,will look for it.

Kind regards

Marc
Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Marc,

Please note that there is a Global Railways & Transportation Systems page under the Partners menu in PP. You can keep an eye on it and maybe something will come up.

With kind regards,

Samer
Marc De Vall
Hi brad and gary,

Many thanks for your replies sorry ive only just replied but been away,many thanks for comments and gary will PM you today.

Have a good day everyone on PP

Kind regards

Marc
Marc De Vall
Hi samer

Many thanks for your reply,i think the way things are going even the antartic would be a job option.

I would like to stay within the uk if possible but thanks for your advice and help

Kind regards

Marc
Brad Lord
User offline. Last seen 10 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Marc

by april/may this year the rail world is going to go mad, I worked at Scott Wilson Railways last year doing tenders, None if these projects as far as I am aware have been awarded but will be soon. Hopefully

regards

brad

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 5 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Marc,

I’ve sent you a PM on this.

Cheers,

G
Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Marc,

They are building huge rail networks in the arabian gulf at this time. I suggest that you search with the international companies working in the Arabian gulf or the local big companies. That is, if you are willing to relocate.

ConstructionWeekOnline.com
Bayt.com
Monstergulf.com
ArabianBusiness.com

With kind regards,

Samer