Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

New Challenge requested.

1 reply [Last post]
Gareth Jones
User offline. Last seen 13 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear all,

Im after some advice, having been in the Construction and Project management industry (Petrochemical, Power, Rail and Large Civil Infrastructure projects) for the last 6 years I am very keen and willing to broaden my knowledge with an overseas position.

Could anyone advise me of a blue chip company, preferable Project Management constancy, that I should consider to target for my next carer challenge.

Or, if anyone is in search of a Project Controls / Project Services / Project Management staff, then please contact me in request of my CV.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Replies

Ed van der Tak
User offline. Last seen 24 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Dear Gareth,

Please send youre cv to e.vandertak at aramplan.com. You never know! Other UK planning engineers are already working within our company (both local and the middle east).

Thanks,

Ed van der Tak
Manager Operations
Aram Planning Consultants
The Netherlands