Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

I search for work

2 replies [Last post]
Maxim Borukhovskiy
User offline. Last seen 14 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I search for work
All greetings. I search for work on project planning. Here my resume.

Borukhovskiy Maxim Mikhailovich
project manager

E-mail kilmax@mail.ru
Phone (cell) ***
Phone (work) ***
Location Russia
Home addr. ****
(Please contact Maxim via the private message link - Mike Testro Moderator)
Date of birth: 11.08.1981
Relocation No relocation
Approximate salary 4000 EUR

Edit
Building/Real Estate

* Engineer
* Project management
* Office building

Edit
Education
primary

* 2004 — - St-Petersburg State University of engineering and Economics faculty, Chemical Industry Economics and Management, Economic-Manager

Edit
Work experience

12.2005 - 02.2009, LLC "Russian engineering company"
Manager of project control department
1.Work organization of project management
2. Supervision of the project control Department (in hand 5 person)
3. Working-out of a project plan realization
4. Working-out of basic project model, with setting value, equipping and resources.
5. Input to a hierarchic structure of work and business glossary.
6. Preparation of documents for tendering process.
7. Input to a cost general manufacturing Project and pulling data diagrams out of Spider Project.
8. Participation in the project schedule of delivery and repayment of equipment and material.
9. Working out in detail and adjustment of basic project model.
10. Project reporting analytical note/ monthly accounts about completion of the project.
11. Preliminary analysis, optimization and matching time schedule concerning input limits (time, volume of works, resources, cash resources, standards of planning)
12. Analysis of current status project of necessity corrective action for achievement of the purposes of the project with the set parameters.
13. Analysis of inquiries about changes from heads of projects in directions.
14. Modification in model of the project by the approved inquiries about changes.
15. Participation in sessions of a command of management by the project under the analysis of a course of realization of the project.
16. Participation in updating perfection of system of scheduling and an exchange of the information between heads and analysts of the project.
17. Conducting archive of realization of projects.
18. Development of the budget of capital expenses.
19. Development of the registry of risks of the project.
20. Analysis, selection and granting to the project head of data, about the revealed risks.
21. Analysis and ranging of risks, revealings of risks for active management.
22. Definition of priority risks of the project demanding active management.
23. Participation in development of measures of reaction to risks and their application.
24. Analysis of inquiries about addition of the registry of risks from project heads in a direction.

Edit
Additional information
Nationality:

* Russia

Work permit in:

* Russia

Languages

* Russian: Native Language
* English: basic knowledge

Core skills

I take a great interest in the literature on management of risks of projects, investment and financial management.
MS Project, Primavera, Spider Project, Windows , Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Grandsmeta,1C.

Replies

Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Maxim,

You need to identify the location and the industry that you want to work in. I am sure that you will get ideas after disucssing it with PP members.

You can utilize two component (Russian + Planning) and try to work for Russian companies working overseas.

Another is to get a certification in planning. After 5-7 years, a certification will open more doors for you.

With kind regards,

Samer
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Hi Maxim

I have moved your thread to the Careers section.

It is not a good idea to leave your email and phone numbers in the open forum.

Best regards

Mike Testro