Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

USA Contractor immediate need Planners in UAE

6 replies [Last post]
George William
User offline. Last seen 15 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
My client is a USA Contractor who urgently require skilled Planners in UAE due to recently winning a large scope of work in Dubai.

In return for skills the planners will receive:
- Salary up to US$ 7500 - 8500 per month
- Accommodation
- Transportation
- Healthcare
- Travel allowance
- Performance related bonus

Essential skills:

-You will have at least 08- 10 years construction planning experience in Planning of Heavy Civils, Buildings, Health Care centre, Infrastructure, Commecial and retails
-You should be proficient in the use of Primavera 6.0 planning software, have experience of using it in a commercial environment
-Excellent knowledge of Local contracts
-Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be communicating with Planning Managers and planning staff internally and both clients and other contractors externally

If you are interested, being expert in planning by using Primavera P6, send me your CV at [email address deleted by Gary W]

Replies

PINAN T.
User offline. Last seen 6 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Since this topic is already baseless and useless.

Maybe the Admin/Moderator can delete this entire topic now.
PINAN T.
"May be you using this Fake PP ID. We donot know" like you maybe?

That is just an opinion. You just joined PP and have posted disrespectful messages in other forum topic already. Accusing others like you already interacted with them before.

Hmmm... similar to the one suspended recently.
Bob Benham
User offline. Last seen 15 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
PINAN
May be you using this Fake PP ID. We donot know. Donot need to limit this forum for Juniors for your given reason. As regards scam job advertisement, yes, it should be stopped and changed the rules in advertising the job here. Informative forum.. should be for all juniors and seniors... but you should open your eyes and check such things with common sense .
PITA!

PINAN T.
What’s happening to PP forum?

Posted with Spam Topics.

Junior Members (Mostly are using multiple accounts) should be given limited posting to prevent this things.

Just my opinion.
Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 5 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Please treat posts by George William with caution.

I have a suspicion that he is not honest and would advise against sending him your CV or indeed anything else.
Sunley Mathew, PMP
User offline. Last seen 3 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
Hi,

I am an experienced Planner with PMP,in Dubai looking for a job ASAP. I have send my cv to your email. Hope you will look into it.

Regards,
Sunley