Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Immediate Freelance & Perm vacancies

1 reply [Last post]
Emily Ward
User offline. Last seen 14 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,

I have a number of roles available in both the freelance and permanent markets. I am looking for people with Infrastructure experience (ideally Rail and heavy Civils works). Locations vary between Central London, West London, the Home Counties and overseas.

The roles available are on the Contracting, Consultancy and Client side, so we should have a role to suit your experience.

Please get in touch for more information. If this doesn’t sound quite right for you, do please still forward your details as we have more work coming through.

Many thanks,

Emily Ward

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Emily

I have moved your thread to the Project Services and Careers forum - you will get a greater visibility here.

Best regards

Mike Testro