Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Visit Visa To Dubai

3 replies [Last post]
Zubair Usmani
User offline. Last seen 13 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
Dear friends,
I,Zubair is an indian resident and got a company sponsored Visit Visa for UAE.Well I was supposed to get directly Employment Visa from them,but due to some unknown reason they have obtained and send me a Visit Visa and assured me that it will be changed to Employment Visa there only.
I’m worried that during my stay on visit visa(well it may be a short one but getting employment Visa may take some time)wheather i’m entiltle to work for company or I should wait without offering normal duties till i get employment Visa.
Pls send Your suggetions soon..

Replies

Andy McLean-Reid
User offline. Last seen 18 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Zubair

To confirm what the chaps have said:

This is normal for Dubai.

Thank your lucky stars you are not in Saudi.

It will all work out.

Andy
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Zubair

Start your work diligently without taking such considerations. Razi is rightly saying and gave good suggestion to you.

Razi Khan
User offline. Last seen 7 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Zubair

Its normal practice in Dubai. Don’t worry. Make Sure company is reputed company and job is for long time.

You can start your work as normal but keep on following your works visa to get it at earliest. Company should bear all the cost related to visa changing.

Razi Khan