Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Recruitment Agencies - Quality of!

2 replies [Last post]
Andrew Pearce
User offline. Last seen 1 year 26 weeks ago. Offline
Would it be an idea to Poll members with thier experience of the agencies that regularly post vacancies at PP?

Replies

Brad Lord
User offline. Last seen 10 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
hi there

if it is any comfort there have only been a few agencies that have not or tried not to rip me off, the amount of times (and this is there favourite trick) they do not advertise a rate, knowing that they have a budget for that role from the client, U then start playing the game saying what u want and if that is a whole lot less than the budget figure incl their usual mark up u will be put forward for that role. I have had agencies charging 30%+++ and it is only speaking to the QS that I always find out what the invoice amount is, So if in doubt become good friends with the QS take them out for a beer and then ask the question how much they are being charged by the agency

regards

Bradley
Ted Hanson
User offline. Last seen 19 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

An excellent idea, is this possible?