Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to reduce the distance between the Activity ID and WBS ?

7 replies [Last post]
Pranab Kumar Deb
User offline. Last seen 3 years 16 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All,

I want to reduce the "GAP" between the WBS and the Activity ID in any layout, do you know how

we can do that?

deb

Replies

Pranab Kumar Deb

Dear Nikolay ,

Thanks for your response, the edit column is the way to go, but after selecting left indent and revising the window width doesnt impact the layout. I dont really know how to get it done.

best

pranab

Pranab Kumar Deb

Dear Prabin,

Shrinking the band doesnt remove the gap, anyways thank you for your response.

best

pranab

Prabin Kumar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 48 weeks ago. Offline

I also not very clear on your requirement. I assume u r talking abt reducing of WBS bandwidth.

If so, please go to 'Group and Short' and then check 'Shrink vertical Grouping Bands' >Apply.

Nikolay Spasibenko
User offline. Last seen 6 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

The only one place I can think about is  Right Click -> Columns -> Select Activity ID column ->Edit Column choose width and allignment.

Hope this helps 

Pranab Kumar Deb

If you see in the Activity ID their is a gap between the activity id and the left wbs i want to remove that gap?

icd.png

Nikolay Spasibenko

Don't exactly understand what you mean, but I guess you can right click ->Table Font and Row-> Un-tick Keep Current Row Heights->Tick Do not exceed 1 lines per row, you can adjust it by dragging it like in excell.

Nikolay Spasibenko

Don't exactly understand what you mean, but I guess you can right click ->Table Font and Row-> Un-tick Keep Current Row Heights->Tick Do not exceed 1 lines per row, you can adjust it by dragging it like in excell.