Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to organize the WBS in P6????????/

11 replies [Last post]
Pranab Kumar Deb
User offline. Last seen 3 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All,

I am having trouble organizing the layout into the WBS code for a project, it seems

unlike P3 where it was automatically organizing as per the WBS code.

Best

Pranab

Replies

Tanveer Ahmad Niazi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

dear Jia Qian

What you mean by “you cannot…” even if you know him personally, you should reply accordingly here so that other how don’t know this may get that. Hope you don’t mind it

Tanveer Ahmad Niazi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Mr. Derrick Blunden

Please don’t make this platform an advertising window of your product or web site or some thing.  Also don’t waste our time and the space of the site. I would rather suggest the owner or the administrator of the site that please delete such accounts that waste the space with nonsense comments

derrick blunden
User offline. Last seen 13 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots
logo design of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often.

Jia Qian
User offline. Last seen 4 years 38 weeks ago. Offline

the answer is : you can not...

derrick blunden
User offline. Last seen 13 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

What a Great Article it its really
custom logo design informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot

Pranab Kumar Deb

Dear IAN/Alexandre/Irfan,

Thank you for your response, I did the same actually. I have used group and sort, drop down used wbs level 1 clicked indent and to level 4, now when i select sort bands alphabetically it works.

best regards

Pranab

Ian Dack
User offline. Last seen 4 years 36 weeks ago. Offline

Hi PKD,

Use the organise'group and sort' Icon to the right of the filter icon,it's plain to see from then on and you will kick yourself.

good luck,

Ian

Irfan Khan
User offline. Last seen 19 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Pranab

i think ur new in Primavera P6, anyhow, The WBS organization is very easy in compastion of P3.

Here just u hv to define levels of ur work as u defined in P3.

i think u understand.......

Pranab Kumar Deb

Sorry I missed my question, how can i organize the schedule into the wbs layout????????

Pranab Kumar Deb

Sorry I missed my question, how can i organize the schedule into the wbs layout????????