Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Total Float bar didn’t display a red color

1 reply [Last post]
Izam Zakaria
User offline. Last seen 7 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Guys,

What happened to me today is some of my zero float (0)activity didn’t show critical(red bar)but some of them practiced as normal (bar activity become red once TF become zero).

Why this thing happen?

Replies

Shah Syed Zaheer
User offline. Last seen 4 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Ask,
1. Check the relationships of the total float (0) activities there may me an open end wihtout a relationship hence link them accordingly.
2. If the relationships are linked properly then you see the relationship ie, link of all the activites which are showing red colour and know the base link ie major link and now when you link this base link with the logic for the non red bar activities in predecessor or successor for sure you will get them in red bar.
3. If all the total float (0) activites are linked with a Milestone then they will display a red color bar however check for the relationships with the key link.
Hope the Answer.