Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Help Required With P6_Tips-Tricks_with_ Web_Version

No replies
Jose Ramirez
User offline. Last seen 12 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi PPL of Planning Planet:

I am looking for any training materials or Help on P6 Web Version that covers such topics as what i listed below:

• Create Views & Dashboards
• Portfolios – Scenarios – Waterline Analysis
• Create/Customize for Single or Multiple Users
• Multiple Dashboards per User
• Global Dashboards
• User Defined Fields
• Create Scorecards or Graphs

***Remember guys (total amount of time ever using the web version of P6 one HOUR, yes that was today too(lol)).

I know this stuff must be simple but i have never used the web version before but now i have access to it and i need to be able to create stuff for management quickly. So, my time to learn is short. So, please anyone that could help me out with any sort of training material. So, i would not have to pay 750 USD for an eight hour class.

This would be much appreciated

Thank You To All,

JoseR