Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Arabic characters (font in P6)

2 replies [Last post]
Abed Prnd
User offline. Last seen 13 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
hi there!
I have to put activities in Arabic characters in Primavera P6. the options in "table font and row" do not suit my need. I mean i choose an Arabic font, script changes to Arabic and i can write in Arabic in "activity table" and "Gantt chart view" but in "activity detials" window,(and also in other parts of the programm) the values in "activity name" , are some meaningless symbols.
Is there any specific kind of a font (unicode or something) or I should make some changes in SQL sever and change the attributes of activity name field somewhere in SQL or ...?

Please Help me!
Thanks for your attention!

Abed (abed_p@yahoo.com)

Replies

Abed Prnd
User offline. Last seen 13 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you Semo!

problem disappeared. I have no problem now. thanks alot that you cared.
Best Regards
semo1 semo1
User offline. Last seen 15 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Hi
i am using P62 and it is working fine with arabic fonts everywhere.

may be the problem you have with the control panel setup in windows.

regards