Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

problem with dates and calenders

4 replies [Last post]
punit khurana
User offline. Last seen 15 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear all,

I am a biginner. while feeding a chart, I have successfully entered obs/eps/wbs and activities with their time and relation ( pred and successors ), ciritical path created. Now How to adujust calender for the whole project and how to ascertain that what I am doing is ok. for a while I was out of touch after doing my course and now I have started it again. Help help I am in net of network...

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 23 weeks ago. Offline

In addition to Rav’s suggestion. You can use the Fill Down or "CTRL+E" to change the Calendar. But before doing this, display the calendar in your Column Activity Module and select the Calendar you wanted to assign.

Regards.
A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Try to use global change to change calendar, rather than doing one by one.
punit khurana
User offline. Last seen 15 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
thanks Arnold ,
I am trying to work on what u told and your earlier replies.

Shall be in touch.

Punit

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Punit,

Create a new calendar considering holidays & non-working days and assign the new created calendar to your activities.

You can create more than one calendar and likewise, you can assign more than one calendar to your project but not to your activities.

Regards.