Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Using contractor P3.1 subprojects with P6

2 replies [Last post]
Deborah Joy
User offline. Last seen 12 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
We are upgrading from P3.1 to P6. We have schedules with sub-projects that are updated remotely by the contractors and data is exchanged via PRD files. Once schedules are migrated to P6, will we still have this functionality? (Sorry if this has already been addressed, but the "search" function within forum threads isn’t working and I’ve spent as much time as I can on searching through all the previous posts...)

Deb

Replies

Deborah Joy
User offline. Last seen 12 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thank you, David. I won’t have training until next week, but am working my way through a P6 book so will watch for more information on these features.

Deb
Unfortunately PRMail does not exist in P6, suggest you use check-out and check in feature, you can also check what has changed by using claim digger.

Other option is to use P6 Web.

Regards