Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Who Can Help me with Training Primavera P5?

4 replies [Last post]
Seyed Mohammad ha...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
dear friends,
I’m a planner/scheduler for 6 years. I used to work with Primavera P3 but my new employer obliged me to used Primavera P5. Is there many different between both.Is there any one have training packages that I use it for fast training?
Your Sincerely

Replies

Arthur Godbeer
User offline. Last seen 15 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
Iran was, and as far as I know still is, an embargoed nation for U.S suppliers such as Primavera. If that is still the case, neither Primavera nor any of its Representatives may supply software or provide Primavera training in Iran. If they did so, they would be in breach of their Agreement with Primavera. With obvious repercussions. Which obviously also makes one curious as to where and how you got the software.
Pradeep Kumar Mah...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Syed,

I do not know how can you take the training as you are located in Iran I believe.

However, what I can suggest you is also :- if you visit the website of CMCS in Dubai who are also an approved trainer and sells even the software in the Mid East. Their reps. do visit various countries and provide training. Please ses if they have any plan for Iran.
Good luck.
PK,
Muscat
Seyed Mohammad ha...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you very much Andrew.I will check that site.It seems helpful.
Sincerely
Andrew Dick
User offline. Last seen 8 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Seyed,
You should go to ’www.eh.com.au’

Paul’s books are great for learning the software as they provide both a phased approch using workshops and then double as a reference book once your done.

Someone else may know of an organisation that can provide some fast training?

I still think that Paul’s books offer a great spot to start learning the software.

Andy