Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3ec problems

2 replies [Last post]
Jagathnarayanan A...
User offline. Last seen 11 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,
Anyone can help me it will be great as I am now developing the process flow for using P3ec in full and I am also getting many to use and give me feedbacks and in this process I have some problems.

***I have a question on how when we update progress the dates in the BL Start Date or BL Finish date can change??
It does for us and it is odd.

I have already asked if anyone is using P3ec for BOQ now I think that we can use expenses as a form and have all the items with cost as per contract bill of quantities entered in the expenses.

Regards
Angyan

Replies

Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Jagathnarayanan

Sorry being critical, "Do you have any training in P3e??"

If not I suggest you do, especially if you are doing claims and setting up a schedule for your client.

Good luck

Alex
Karim Mounir
User offline. Last seen 10 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Jagathnarayanan,

If u didn’t assign a target schedule for your updated schedule, then P5 will make the target (baseline) schedule the same as the updated schedule automatically.

So u have to make a separate target schedule and make a copy of it and then assign it to your updated schedule as your BL schedule.

Regards.