Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

RE: UPT

2 replies [Last post]
Rashid Iqbal
User offline. Last seen 17 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,

P3 made our Project Managers used to see the no of equipement i.e Truck, Dozers etc right under the Bar Chart. Now with this P3e/c i am unable to show the peak(UPT) of each resource in the resource spreadsheet. I have tried ’average’ but it is quite deceptive and is not producing the same results.

I was wondering if someone might have found some way around.

Replies

Rashid Iqbal
User offline. Last seen 17 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thanks for your reply and it was a pleasure to learn that there is someone else also who is missing this function.

Regards
Rashid Iqbal
David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
The fact that P3 allowed "total, peak or average" in the resource table view and P3e only allows "total or average" in the resource spreadsheet has been a problem I have wrestled with for a couple of years now. I’ve no work around, and I have contact with a lot of clients who would have used any work arounnd they could find.