Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to show Vertical Sight Lines in P3 e/c

3 replies [Last post]
Hazel Mendez
User offline. Last seen 13 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Bar chart option in P3 e/c only allows you to show the minor and major horizontal lines. How about the vertical lines? Until now, I’m still searching for a way on how to display the vertical lines. I plan to show vertical lines per month.
Anybody who knows how to solve this one? I would be truly grateful.

Replies

Hazel Mendez
User offline. Last seen 13 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you guys for replying. It’s a pity that I am still using the version 4..hopefully we could upgrade it as soon as possible...there’s just too many limitations in this version.
another thing, we usually use the year/month time scale, so major lines is per year...anyway, i will try to use month/week timescale and show it to our PM if it’s fine that way...

Niek Zonneveld
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hazel,

Release 5.0 allows you to set vertical sight lines.

HTH.

Niek.
Steven Oliver
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It is automatic and dependant upon the major time interval