Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Critical Path

1 reply [Last post]
Nozar Naghani
User offline. Last seen 26 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
I remember once "Vladimir Liberzon" referred to "resource critical path" or "resource constrained floats".
I am trying to use it with Theory of constraints in a design case.
Does anybody (especially Vladimir) want to share some papers/links about RESOURCE CRITICAL PATH?
Good to have them in the forum, so everybody can find/use them in future.

Thanks

Nozar

Replies

Nozar,
visit http://www.spiderproject.ru/publ_e.php#eng and download
Resource Critical Path Approach to Project Schedule Management (pdf and ppt formats), and
SDPM - Truly Integrated Project Scope, Schedule, Cost, Resource and Risk Management.
I will be glad to discuss RCP methodology but I think that this discussion belongs to Project Management Issues Discussion. It may be of interest to planners that use any PM software, not only P3e.
Best Regards,
Vladimir