Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

S curve

3 replies [Last post]
bryc ali
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
I would like to draw a curve with P3, who allows me to assign monthly objectives to achieve (S curve), and to compare it with a real progres. to be able to compare the planned with the actual.

Replies

CARLOS CARRILLO H...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Iam interesting in the construction of Curve S and the QURR (Quantity Unit Rate Report) for the construction of Curve S.

I am only have the next web site:www.epenaherrera.com, you neet to have the password for download the next files: controls project & controls parts, in the files teach: NOW HOW the Curse S, Ok

Sincely Reggards
from Mexico.
Mu E-mail ID: ccarrillohdz@hotmail.com or carloschdz@live.com.mx
bryc ali
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
I know that, with Ctrl F7, but me i would like to assign a percentage of progress to be reached and not a curve from the resources, for example for a project of 3 months I forcast to achieve 21 % the first month then 43 % the second month and 36 % the third month, what gives me a S curve, and when the realization begins, i compare the % of realization of the first month with the objective to assign (21 %). Thank you